Jax Tarantulas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jax Tarantulas

Jacksonville Tarantula Society

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Repticon June 6&7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
natebugman

Repticon June 6&7 Empty
PostSubject: Repticon June 6&7   Repticon June 6&7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:57 pm

Anyone here planning to go to Repticon this weekend?
Back to top Go down
SpiderMonk
SpiderMonk

Repticon June 6&7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repticon June 6&7   Repticon June 6&7 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:09 am

I don't think I'll be making this one, shooting for Orlando in August though. Are you going or have you been before, how was it?
Back to top Go down
natebugman

Repticon June 6&7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repticon June 6&7   Repticon June 6&7 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:59 pm

I went this weekend and I went to ones in Tampa and Orlando earlier. There are usually several booths selling tarantulas and scorpions. I picked up my first P. murinas (OBT) there this weekend for $10. A tiny little spiderling. I also got a Grammostola pulchripes and a Avicularia avicularia for a friend. In Tampa earlier this year, I picked up a Venezualan suntiger (P. iminia), a Mexican redleg(B. emilia), a Mexican fireleg (B. boehmei), and a Costa Rican tigerrump (Cyclosternum fasciatum), all spiderlings. Of course there are some selling large wild caught spiders and things they claim are new to the hobby, but I try to stay away from those. You never know what you'll get there.

The people from Exotic Kingdom and Nature's Wonders seem like good people who know what's going on with their tarantulas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Repticon June 6&7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repticon June 6&7   Repticon June 6&7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Repticon June 6&7
Page 1 of 1